De ontwikkelingen in de document en imaging industrie gaan razendsnel. Als gevolg van consolidatie van aanbieders, consolidatie van infrastructuur, opkomst van managed services, digitalisering van bedrijfsprocessen, opkomst van tablets, cloud en een dalend afdrukvolume staat de documentindustrie aan de vooravond van een grote verandering, doordat de traditionele business, waaronder het verkopen van hardware en supplies, steeds verder onder druk komt te staan.
Deze ontwikkelingen staan centraal op Transform , een 2-daagse conferentie welke door Photizo in Londen wordt georganiseerd. Lezers van Docufacts ontvangen met de code DOC25 25% korting op de deelnamekosten.
Onderstaande bijdrage van Photizo is in het engels.
There is no doubt that the current print and imaging industry is going through a significant transformation. The change from a product-led business model to a services-led business model and the emergence of managed print services (MPS) are arguably the most significant changes the industry has seen. MPS is a concept that companies throughout the world are embracing, and Photizo Group forecasts that by 2014, more than half of imaging devices will be under an MPS contract.
The MPS business model requires an entirely different skill set from vendors, who must now develop in-depth knowledge about their customers’ devices and usage. A keen understanding of business processes and workflow is equally as important.
Many resellers are strongly challenged by these developments, but this market is maturing and there is a strong trend toward raising the levels of knowledge and competence in the channel, which is the purpose of Photizo Group’s Transform Event.
This October 9-10, more than 200 MPS and imaging professionals will come together in London to discuss best practices, emerging trends, and customer and channel success stories, and to hear panels of experts debate and determine how to successfully transform their business. The quality of this year’s presenters and attendees speaks volumes regarding the level of education at the event. There will be speakers from companies such as IBM, Ricoh, NewField IT, Breezy, M2, and many other organizations that have truly led the change in this industry.
Among this year’s agenda are presentations such as:
• Pre-conference provider workshop to be held the day before the agenda. Topics to be discussed are “Measure of Success: A Candid Look Inside Champion MPS Providers” and “The Perfect MPS Assessment: Building your MPS-assessment Practice to be Structured and Repeatable.”
• An exciting keynote by Sir Clive Woodward OBE on “Creating Champions.”
• Seven Reasons Change Fails…and How to Win Where Others Won’t.
• Achieving Efficient MPS Adoption and Customer Transformation.
• EMEA imaging Market: Here We Are, What Now?
• Products to Services: Transformation in B2B.
• Risk Management: Lessons from the Energy Services Sector.
• Assessments for the SMB Market: Should You Do Them? Can They Be Done?
• The Importance of Mobility in the Future of Print
• MPS as a Cloud-Based SAAS.
• Small Is Beautiful – Taking SMB Customers through MPS Development.
• Post-Recession Reality Check.
• Europe Is Transforming…to What?
• Complexities of Device Data.
• Working with Partnerships for Mutual Gain in MPS.
• Maximising Benefit in the Maturity Model.
• Fight or Flight: Staying Relevant for Tomorrow’s Customer.
• Business Intelligence: The New Hidden Goldmine!
• Rule Breakers: Getting Customers On-Board with Print Rules.
• The Next Step – Printer Asset Management.
• Managed Print: Challenges and Issues from the Field (Panel).
• Executive Panel including executives from Xerox, HP, Canon, and Ricoh.
Photizo first launched these educational events in Europe in 2009, when it hosted the first conference in Amsterdam. Each year, the events have grown in attendance, excitement, and the level and depth of education. From Barcelona to Berlin and now London, we find ourselves with a record number of attendees, and we are still weeks away from the conference. How are we able to experience so much growth in a time when conferences and trades shows are losing attendees at an alarming rate and shutting their doors for good? Our attendees can answer that question:
“The meeting of minds within the industry enables you to assess how your company compares to other markets/countries and allows you to perhaps realign your strategy.” MPS Manager, Nashua
“This is the place to network with the MPS thought leaders to help you make connections and generate new ideas to move your program forward.” Director MPS Operations, West Point Products
“Very focused, with not only high-quality seminars and speakers, but also high-quality attendees.” Vice President, Young Systems Corporations
“I really enjoyed the conference and found it inspiring. My head is spinning with ideas and opportunities.” Independent Managed Services Consultant
From the start of 2012, Ed Crowley, CEO of Photizo Group, stated that this would be the year of the channel in Europe, and that has certainly proven the case regarding Transform Europe—more than 60 percent of its attendees are from the channel.
Organizations in the imaging industry that are looking to transform their business models in order to stay ahead of the market and in front of their customers must attend Transform Europe this October. It is the best networking event in the industry. The education it offers is unmatched by any industry event. Here, attendees have the opportunity to learn from other experts who have faced similar challenges and learn from those who do this every day.
By Terri Crowley, Conference Director, Photizo Group